Chances are if you’re reading this then you have recently been informed about a security issue concerning your website. Here is what you should know:
- We are here to help. As your Internet neighbor (sort of like the neighborhood watch) we keep an eye out for websites that are in distress and are informing you out of the kindness of our hearts.
- We didn’t “hack” your site. We are a computer security research group trying to make the Internet more secure. If your computers are compromised then they are more likely to attack our computers and we don’t like that.
- This is NOT a joke. You should contact whoever built your website and let them know you have a problem. If you don’t know who built your website or don’t have the money to fix it then contact the neighbor kid who dresses in black and looks pale…he may be able to help.
- We don’t publish any of our findings…don’t worry your secret is safe with us. Just get yourself cleaned up :-)
- We are helping you for FREE. Security services can cost you lots of money, but you will not receive any bills or ransom letters from us. If you appreciated us letting you know about this issue and you want to compensate us for our efforts then drop us a tip in our jar below. We also accept checks, fresh baked cookies, beer, Lamborghinis, etc. Hey we helped you, why not help us?
Thanks for your support...